WHAT DO LESSONS COST?
Below are our online piano lesson prices. Please note that these prices are subject to change! I recommend contacting me to verifiy prices.
- FIT LESSONS IN YOUR SCHEDULE: Lesson are offered both on a weekly and a flexible basis. Live lessons are always 60 minutes.
- EASIER BUDGETING: No bulk term payments in this studio! Pay per Video lesson, or pay a fixed monthly fee for Live Zoom lessons.
- NO HIDDEN COSTS: I don't charge administration fees, recital fees, credit card surcharges etc.
For more info and to read my studio policies please go here.
Weekly Live Zoom Lessons
weekly 60-minute lesson - full time private tuition
350/mo (incl GST)
approx. 235USD /mo - subject to exchange rates. All lesson are charged in AUD
Personalised Video Exchange Lessons
Book a 1:1 video lesson as required and receive personal feedback, practice tips, and new assignments. FIND OUT MORE HERE!
195/lesson (incl GST)
Approx. 130USD, subject to exchange rates. Lesson charged in AUD
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TUITION FEE?
Your tuition costs is ALL-INCLUSIVE - meaning there are no hidden admin or registration fees! Your tuition pays for:
- One-on-one teaching and coaching - this consists of all time spent with the student in lessons, performances and any other activities , as well as lesson planning and preparation, including sourcing materials and practising student repertoire
- Software licenses such the studio student portal, the Better Practise App and other lesson software tools.
- ALL studio related expenses - this includes studio sheet music, teaching software and hardware, instrument maintenance, admin and general business costs.
- Required government taxes, licenses and insurances
Things that are never included: instrument-related costs for the student, student music books and individual student software.