WHAT DO LESSONS COST?
Below are our online piano lesson prices. Please note that these prices are subject to change! I recommend contacting me to verifiy prices.
- FIT LESSONS IN YOUR SCHEDULE: Lesson are offered both on a weekly and a flexible basis. Live lessons are always 60 minutes.
- EASIER BUDGETING: No bulk term payments in this studio! Pay per Video lesson, or pay a fixed monthly fee for Live Zoom lessons.
- NO HIDDEN COSTS: I don't charge administration fees, recital fees, credit card surcharges etc.
For more info and to read my studio policies please go here.
Weekly Live Zoom Lessons
weekly 60-minute lesson - full time private tuition
350/mo (incl GST)
approx. 235USD /mo - subject to exchange rates. All lesson are charged in AUD
Personalised Video Exchange Lessons
Book a 1:1 video lesson as required and receive personal feedback, practice tips, and new assignments. FIND OUT MORE HERE!
Approx. 130USD, subject to exchange rates. Lesson charged in AUD
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TUITION FEE?
Your tuition costs is ALL-INCLUSIVE - meaning there are no hidden admin or registration fees! Your tuition pays for:
- One-on-one teaching and coaching - this consists of all time spent with the student in lessons, performances and any other activities , as well as lesson planning and preparation, including sourcing materials and practising student repertoire
- Software licenses such the studio student portal, the Better Practise App and other lesson software tools.
- ALL studio related expenses - this includes studio sheet music, teaching software and hardware, instrument maintenance, admin and general business costs.
- Required government taxes, licenses and insurances
Things that are never included: instrument-related costs for the student, student music books and individual student software.