WHAT DO LESSONS COST?
Below are our online piano lesson prices. Please note that these prices are subject to change! I recommend contacting me to verifiy prices.
- FIT LESSONS IN YOUR SCHEDULE: Lesson are offered both on a weekly and fortnightly basis. Lessons are always 60 minutes.
- EASIER BUDGETING: No bulk term payments in this studio! I charge a fixed monthly fee regardless of the number of lessons you have each month. Hello easier budgeting! Over the course of 12 months I ensure I provide either 20 or 40 lesson weeks as per your agreement.
For more info and to read my studio policies please go here.
weekly 60-minute lesson - full time private tuition
approx. 235USD /mo*
*subject to exchange rates. All lesson are charged in AUD
60-minute lesson every 2 weeks
approx. 128USD /mo*
*subject to exchange rates. All lessons are shared in AUD
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TUITION FEE?
Your tuition costs is ALL-INCLUSIVE - meaning there are no hidden admin or registration fees! Your tuition pays for:
- One-on-one teaching and coaching - this consists of all time spent with the student in lessons, performances and any other activities , as well as lesson planning and preparation, including sourcing materials and practising student repertoire
- Software license for the studio student portal and the Better Practise App (a practice app we use in the studio to help you plan and track your piano practice)
- ALL studio related expenses- this includes studio sheet music, teaching software and hardware, instrument maintenance, admin and general business costs.
- Required government taxes, licenses and insurances
Things that are never included: instrument-related costs for the student, student music books and individual student software.